when he was born, he weighed 2 pounds 5 ounces & was 14 inches long,
Garron now weighs 3 pounds 6.2 ounces & has grown to 15 3/4 inches long!
Garron continues to amaze us daily in all that he has learned & just how strong & determined he is. we eagerly await what is to come in the next month!
on this day, we are so especially thankful for dr. sutter, nurse lori, nurse kristi, nurse nelgia, nurse cindy, and all of the other doctors & nurses that have been so wonderful. we are also mindful of all of the people who have worked to develop the specialized equipment & medication that aides garron. it is with all of these people, prayers of family & friends and God's Hands that we are celebrating garron today. we are blessed beyond belief.
happy birthday beautiful little angel. we love you so much & can't wait for you to come home!
As always, thank you so much for continuing to share so many pictures! The one with ice bat is great, and it's amazing to see how much stronger Garron already looks. I don't think I've ever loved somebody so much who I've never met in person yet!
ReplyDeleteHappy One Month Garron! You are a sweet and perfect boy and you're doing a great job of growing!! I can't wait to see you in person one day and squeeze your cuteness!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Happy 1 month birthday to you:D
ReplyDeleteSoooooo precious
Happy 1 month birthday, sweet boy!! Keep holding God's hand and I will keep sending you prayers.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1 month b-day little man. So happy he is doing great. Isn't motherhood the most amazing thing ever? Love you all.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1-month Garron! I heart your blue bat friend!
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeleteAs a new mom, I thought of you when I was giving out "awards."
I have an award for you on my blog. I don't know if you accept awards but here you go :D
-Megan Patterson Knowles
www.knowles-family.blogspot.com