Ohmygosh - here I am at work at 8:27 - getting to see my Great-Nephew! This is so awesome - it's bringing tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sending this to me. He's adorable! I can't wait to get there - Aunt Rose Ann
Thank you so much for sharing these pictures and the video! We love little Garron so much. He is fearfully and wonderfully made, and for that we are so thankful! Please know that we are praying for not only Garron, but you and Justin as well. We love you guys!! The Riddles
Oh my gosh!!! Garron is so stinking cute. . . I am so glad you did a blog seeing as I am not a facebooker :) Cant wait to meet the little guy! Cheers Blair
that video is the best! so sweet to see him stretching out and looking around, Im sure he is getting a little curious personality... keep us posted via the blog, great idea! Goooo Hamburgers and French Fries, Go! love, Dani and Russ
Ohmygosh - here I am at work at 8:27 - getting to see my Great-Nephew! This is so awesome - it's bringing tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sending this to me. He's adorable! I can't wait to get there -
ReplyDeleteAunt Rose Ann
Thank you so much for sharing these pictures and the video! We love little Garron so much. He is fearfully and wonderfully made, and for that we are so thankful! Please know that we are praying for not only Garron, but you and Justin as well. We love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteThe Riddles
Oh my gosh!!! Garron is so stinking cute. . . I am so glad you did a blog seeing as I am not a facebooker :) Cant wait to meet the little guy!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Blair
that video is the best! so sweet to see him stretching out and looking around, Im sure he is getting a little curious personality... keep us posted via the blog, great idea! Goooo Hamburgers and French Fries, Go! love, Dani and Russ
ReplyDeleteLaura ,he is soooo precious.
ReplyDeleteJust precious. I wish I could see him in
person and just squeeze him:D